Feb 1, 2007

February ALREADY?


Wasn't it just New Years Eve? Man life flies by. I can't believe it. Today I am at home with this stupid cold I have. I am going to take Greyson to the babysitter anyway so I can be at home and not contaminate him. That's all he needs. But, I hate calling into work. I am the guiltiest feeling person. I always feel like they won't believe me or something. So, I left a message on my boss' voice mail. I told her if they HAVE to have me, I will come in. I figured at least they know I am at home and not out playing around.

We got a teeny amount of snow last night. Carlos is plowing somewhere. Greyson is all cozy in his crib, so I guess I'll wait until he wakes up to take him. I got this new scrapbooking software yesterday. It's pretty neat. Here is the 1st one I made on it last night. I need to take more pictures of my lil man so I can make more. But, what will I do with all of them? Nothing.

No comments: