Feb 3, 2007

We gots a toofers!!!

Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm typing this. Last night Cher was in the backseat of my car with Greyson because we were driving to Mom's and she said, "Alicia, you know Greyson has a tooth?" I was like WHAT???? Sure enough he has a toofers on the bottom. I haven't been overly anxious for him to start getting his pearly whites because I love his gummy smile so much. I have been feeling around on his gums though every now and then.It was kind of a cool thing for Aunt Cher to find. She just loves the poo out of him. I think it made her feel good to be able to tell me that he had gotten one.

Then today me, Cher, Mom and Tavia drove to Lebenon, Missouri so Mom could get her puppy that she found on the Internet. He is the most adorable doggie I have ever seen. He is a little weener dog. I am in love with him. I think she has decided on Karen's Red Baron for his name and call him Baron. I think it fits him well. Well, I am gonna lay Greyson down for a nappy. He's getting fussy, must be the toof.......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new toofers! That is way too cool that Cher got to find it. How awesome! And Baron is adorable!