Jan 31, 2007

Stupid cold

or whatever it is sinuses, cold, it all sucks. I can't breathe. I can't taste my food. That's depressing enough. I love being able to taste my food. I started with this thing that I thought was a sinus infection that I now think is a friggin cold a couple of days ago. As soon as it starts coming on it's like "Oh no!!!" So, last night Carlos watched Greyson all night and I wore a surgical mask that I brought home from work. Then if I took it off for anything Carlos would bring it right back to me to put back on. He is VERY protective of Greyson. I'm sure him having that Bronchialitis for 5 weeks plays a part in that too. Anyway, I am sitting here sniffling my arse off. Then I think about what's for dinner and then I remember I can't enjoy it anyway so why not just have a can of soup. Waaaaaahhhh! I hate being sick.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon! I love the pictures you have up. You look strangely like a dude when you're not feeling well.

AliciaDawn said...

Heehee, I know I hate it when that happens.