Feb 18, 2007

So Far So Good

Well, Greyson must've known I was going to take his bottle away from him in the middle of the night because he has slept the last three nights all the way through. YAY FOR ME!!! Each night I think tonight will be the night he'll wake up crying. But, so far so good. If he started waking up now I wouldn't even do the weaning thing. I would just rock him back to sleep.

After bath time we put him in his robe that he hasn't worn once. It was a little snug, and can we say a little short too? He has so many clothes and things that I am trying my hardest to at least get them on him for a couple of hours....jk. But I am trying to make it a full day, LOL. By the way the last time we took him to the DR (about a week ago) he weighed 19 lbs. Yeah my arms are starting to look like a body builders, yeah right Alicia. Well that's all for this post.





Oh yeah Deborah, these are the camo pants you sent him. Doesn't he look like such a stud in them!! Thank you!!!

No comments: