Feb 22, 2007

A healthier lifestyle


Why is it that when you're dieting, you think you're starving to death? I mean I am eating enough it's just that my fat arse is used to eating anything and everything I want and that is why my arse is so fat. I need to find some snacks that I like to eat. I don't care for crackers with peanut butter or yogurt. I get sick of stuff like that, or jello. Hello....I'm hungry.

I put myself in a bad mood with the thought of dieting, so I am telling myself I am making myself healthier not dieting. It's like I am depriving myself and I'm not. OH LORD HELP ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl- I don't know what to tell you. I hate "dieting" too. I'm going to be jolking while I'm in St. Louis. (that's jogging, but really walking)...you wanna meet me once a week to jolk with me?

Other than that - I can attest to the fact that Body for Life works. I actually call it Body for Nine Months, because that's all I lasted before the holidays. This was about five years ago. I should start that back up.

Good for you for getting a move on, though. It's tough!

AliciaDawn said...

You do the jolking and I'll sit on the sidelines telling jokes! Is that how you do it? Just Jolking!!

Anonymous said...

you're on crack! Can i have some?