Feb 10, 2007

Another cold?

Gosh, didn't we just get over a bad cold? Greyson is sick AGAIN!!! This morning when I went to get him out of his crib I turned him over only to notice he had yucky stuff from his nose all over his sheet. His eyes were all matted. I took him to the pediatrician and he has a cold ANDDDDDDDDDD pink eye in both eyes. Yes, I said pink eye. So, there are no drops for pink eye because it is a virus that has to run it's course. She did give me some antibiotics for him this time though. I am praying this goes away soon. I feel so sorry for him. He's not even going to know what being well feels like. He had that bronchialitis for like 5 weeks (was only supposed to last 2) and now this. Some how my little guy continues to smile through it all. I just love him sooo much!

And the teething thing continues. Part of his daily wardrobe is a bib. I wanna take it off so bad, but I can't. He is drooling so much that if I put him outside for a second he would have an icicle hanging off his chin, LOL. He is drenched with slobber. Here are a couple of pics I took of him. He likes this teething toy.

No comments: