Feb 8, 2007

Goodbye Anna Nicole



I know she had some problems but I feel so sad about Anna Nicole dying today. I just can't believe it. Tami called me while I was driving and I almost crashed, not really. But, I was freaking out. I didn't agree with her lifestyle but for some reason I always hoped she would shape up and take better control of her life. I think she was AMAZINGLY gorgeous. Even when she was heavy she was still pretty. But she just couldn't ever kick the drugs or whatever it was. I feel sorry for her poor baby girl, now without a Mommy. And who knows who her Daddy is. I hope the truth will come out about who her father is soon. I am still in shock. I know what a weirdo I am for caring. But, what a horrible situation.

1 comment:

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

not a weirdo, i feel the same exact way....
i think she went way out in left field early on and just kept running, but still, her lil Dani Lynn deserves the best and Anna had so freakin' much potential...
i think it is just sad to see that potential completely cut off b/c of senseless actions...:(....
and in most ways i think she was MORE beautiful when she WAS bigger (back in her "new on the scene" days, not her "duh i am drunk and fat and dumb" Anna Nicole Show days)....
you aren't weird though, i will kind of miss the "what's going to happen next with her" feeling...