Jun 4, 2006

I'm a Big Kid Now!




Congratulations Tera, you're all grown up now!!! Yesterday my niece Tera Rachelle graduated high school. This was a very emotional day for us and Tera. As soon as the procession was over other graduates were coming up to say their goodbyes before they left for college. Tera would tear up and then make pregnant Aunt Leasha tear up too. Tera looked beautiful as always in her cap and gown, we all knew she'd make it. She's always been goal oriented, and so darn smart! Tera will be leaving in August to go away to college. That will be one sad day for all of us but mostly Mom and Dad. Tess (Mom) may try to sneak in the car with them. LOL. Tera will have someone very special going with her to college in Kentucky, that special person will be her boyfriend Andy. We all love Andy, he fits in great with our family. Most importantly her Dad, my brother Gary. If he didn't he wouldn't have lasted more than a day, jk. Anyway, we all enjoyed the day yesterday, and went back to Tess and Gary's house to celebrate the new graduate, man did she get a lot of money or what???? DANG GIRL!!! You scored!! Tera I hope and already KNOW you will go far in the world, you wouldn't have it any other way! I love you sweetie, and you mean so much to all of us. Be careful out there in the big world, it can get scary sometimes. But, you've always proven to be a strong women, and I know you will do so well. OK, I'm starting to tear up here, so I have to stop before I ruin my keyboard. WE LOVE YOU TERA SOOOO MUCH! Love Aunt Leasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»