May 29, 2006

Why don't I have patience?



Who got my patience, because I got none? I am going crazy with negative thoughts that these people that have a contract on our house won't get loan commitment. They are supposed to have it by June 16th. Then the closing date is June 30th. OK, that's exactly 2 weeks for us to find a place and move in. That is a little disturbing to me. SCARY. Our realtor keeps telling me not to put any money down on anything or sign any kind of contracts until we know 100% for sure they can get the loan. I will be almost 8 months pregnant on June 30th, and I find that a little scary also. And this heat in Missouri is miserable. You can hardly breathe, who will want to help us move on a 100 degree day? I wouldn't want to help anyone. Anyway, this is just something that is bothering me. I'm trying to hope for the best, and hopefully my patience will come in soon!!! PLEASE GOD!!
Oh yeah this is my 2 fur babies, Minnie is 2 yrs old and Fido is 13 years old.

7 comments:

Bjay said...

If I were there, I'd help you on a 100-degree day! But if it's humid then you'd have to pump me up full of iced tea with lemon. :)

Bjay said...

Oh...this is Bjay from DM by the way.

AliciaDawn said...

Gosh thanks Bjay. I know you would help too!! You are just that kind of person!!! Living in AZ in hot weather has you used to our weather. Probably doesn't bother you a bit!!

Anonymous said...

I would help you too! Although, it's easy for me to say, since I'm a thousand miles away!

by the way - nice work on the website - getting all creative and stuff.

AliciaDawn said...

Thanks Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»