Jun 12, 2006

June 10th, what a wonderful day...




Saturday, June 10th was my baby shower at my sisters house. It was a blast, and turned out beautiful. I got lots of nice things for Greyson. I can't wait to move so I can wash it all and get it hung up. I will have another shower at work soon. Here are some pictures of my shower. Mom made this cake. She even made the babies by hand. Tami made the diaper cake. This was her first one, I'd say job well done!! We had a great time thanks to Tami, Mom, Tess, Ashlee, and Jen. You guys are so sweet to have spent so much time and money on me. I love you all.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sweet diaper cake. I had a little girl not long ago, so I know what you're going through. Don't worry. You're on the home stretch!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»