Jun 30, 2006

Greyson's room so far.....





Mom and Tam came over and helped to get Greyson's bed together and put SOME of the clothes in the closet. Then yesterday I took those back off the hangers and all the tags off of the clothes I have gotten for him. I brought them downstairs to sort and wash, HOLY MOLY, there is 3 HUGE piles of clothes I have to wash and put away, and where will they all go? Carlos was like OK, this kid doesn't need anymore clothes. But I haven't bought him anything, it's all from other people. But, anyway his room is coming together. We are doing a safari theme for him and his bed will turn into a toddler bed so we can still use the safari theme then. Hurry up Greyson and get here, Momma can't wait to kiss and hold you. OK, don't really hurry up, I want you to be ready!