Jun 22, 2006

Almost in completely...

Well, we are almost in the new place. Carlos is amazing. I had to call him yesterday to make sure I told him that. He is such a hard worker every day, and then to top it off he just keeps going with the move. He has really made it easy for me with the move since I'm pregnant. I just feel sorry for him because he's outside all day in this miserable heat and doesn't complain a bit about it and then heads to the house to keep working there to get it ready for the next people. The new place is a mess. I am trying my hardest (with no energy)But, I am going to try tonight to get some pictures up so it can look like home. Today I am at the old place waiting for Laclede Gas to do their final inspection. That's a pain in the butt since we just had them inspect a year ago just so we could move in here. So, we have to pay $100.00 for them to look at it again, and then the buyers will have to pay to have them inspect also. OK LACLEDE, YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! Where we moved to we won't have to use them. I am so glad! So Laclede is here now inspecting, and they have to turn the heat on, IT'S SMOTHERING OUTSIDE and I can feel the heat blowing through the vents, oh man!! YUCK!!!! OK, that's all I have to say right now!! I will have the Internet at the new place Monday, so hopefully I will be able to get on then.