Jun 8, 2006

27 Weeks.....







Today Carlos took off work to go to my ultrasound for the 1st time. I was so siked about it, him getting to see what I've been seeing this whole time. We walked into the ultrasound room and I told the tech that Carlos hadn't been to one, and to please show him some things. She just kinda looked at me like whatever. So, the lady showed Carlos a big fat nothing really. We got to see Greyson's manly parts about 5 times, and woop that was it. I was like OK, great. So, I got 5 pictures today, all 5 of them are the same thing basically. What I call the "toilet bowl" shot. His butt to the left with his legs on the sides with his manly hood in between. So, after we got home I decided we were gonna go to a place that does 3D ultrasounds. I called up Tami (my sister) and invited her too. We had so much fun. Greyson on the other hand, he was pretty boring. He sat with his body bent in 1/2 the whole time. The tops of his feet were on his head. He is so limber, LOL. So, because he was so comfortable like this and she couldn't get a great shot of his face, I get a FREE 3D ultrasound because she wants me to be happy. We did end up getting to see his sweet little face. Tami and I both had tears in our eyes. He is definately making me impatient having to wait to kiss his little face. So, the toilet bowl picture is something I will always have. And the 3D one will hopefully be a little better on July 6th when we go back.

No comments: