Jun 4, 2006

Mom you're gonna hate me for this....


I have to put this picture up of my Mom. She has been going through a really rough time the past 6 or so months. She was diagnosed with something called Dermatomyacitis. This is attacking her muscles horribly. I guess I should say it was attacking her muscles until she got put on a steroid called Prednisone. Prednisone is a medicine that can cause a lot of swelling, but it takes the inflammation down. And my Mom was one of them that got that side effect. I just wanted to show you all no matter how swollen my Mom gets whether she puts on a hundred pounds, she's always gonna be my beautiful MOM. You gotta quit thinking you're not the same Mom, you might look a little swollen, but you will always be Karen to everyone and Mom to your 4 kids. We love you so much and you are a tough cookie to be fighting this hard time. We are and always will be here for you! Love, REESHA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MelissaHannah1991 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.