Jun 4, 2006

I am a postin fool today!!


I don't know what's gotten into me today. But, I'm sure it's because I have all these pictures that I want to share with everyone. This is me at 26 weeks pregnant. This too was taken yesterday after the graduation. I just wanted to share how excited Tami was last night at the afterparty. Tami was officially named the "Baby Kicker Hogger". I can't remember who gave her the name, but it was funny!! She didn't want to stop feeling Greyson moving around in there. I have to admit, it is really fun. Today is Carlos birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS!! I went in the living room just now and let Greyson and papa have some time together. It was cute, he was kicking Carlos like crazy. SO, there ya have it papa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

AliciaDawn said...

Hey Kat, long time no talk!! Keep me posted on when you'll be here!!! Tell Darby her cousin Greyson will be waiting to meet her! AWWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.