Aug 3, 2007

The craziest thing

happened the other day. I work in Ophthalmology. I heard that a guy named Justin died at a Dr's office and I know a Justin from my last job so I went to STLtoday.com and typed in Justin Thompson just for the hell of it to see if it was him. It wasn't the same guy but then found out that Justin had died also??? Last I knew he and I left Pepose (where we worked together) He was going to the Police academy and I went to work for another Dr's office. I am just sick about this. He died in February after playing hockey. He was on his way home and wasn't feeling good all of a sudden and so his friend drove him to the hospital. He was having a heart attack. They tried to revive him in the emergency parking lot. I am so sad about this and also freaked out about the way I found it out. This guy was a hockey nut. He was so healthy and it just makes no sense. He was only 26 years old. I know I can't question God, but he must have wanted him in Heaven really bad. Here is a picture of Justin and a link to his memorial website.



Justin's website

No comments: