Aug 30, 2007

Dear Greyson,

Mommy is so sorry about taking you to that mean lady who stuck those pointy things in your legs. I tried to punch her but she ran out when you started screaming. I think you scared her out....way to go son! She says that those pointy things are something you had to have now that you're 1 year old. Mommy still can't believe that! Right now, you're in your crib and you have a bandaid on each leg. They sure are colorful! I just wanted to let you know I am so sorry you have to go through that.
I love you so much baby,
Mommy






For those of you still reading....LOL, Greyson had 1 year check up he is proportioned perfect and weighs 23 lbs and 11 oz. She said he is tall but not taller than normal measuring in at 29 and 3/4 inches long. That was nice to hear considering his Dad is only 4'2...JUST KIDDING! He's 5'6. That's much better, jk.

No comments: