Jul 26, 2007

A night without screaming!

That's what we got tonight. My ears actually got a break....ahhhhhh! We had a really good night. I came home from work and fed Greyson dinner and then we went straight to the bath tub for a long, fun bath! I am so glad that he loves baths as much as he does. He is a little fishy! Here are some cute pics from his bath!









Also I just wanted to say Good Luck to Rachel and JD with their new place in Texas. I had such a great time hanging out with you and I realize how much I love our friendship. I wish we didn't live so far from one another. But, we would probably just end up in trouble together, LOL just joking! I love ya girl!

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

awww...Greyson in the bathtub! I love those photos! Kids in the water are always fun to photograph. Girl - get that boy to the pool! I bet he'd love it!

Thanks for the good luck wishes! Things are going great so far. I love our friendship too! Some day we'll live close to one another and by then, we'll have too many children to be in too much trouble! :-)