Aug 24, 2007

Where you at?

OK, so I was wondering how many people actually look at my blog, so I put a counter on here for a few days. By the way I took it off last night. I had like 166 hits on my page and no comments. Why doesn't anyone ever comment? I don't get it? Sometimes I feel like I am just talking to myself. I wish people would start talking.

On to a different, important subject..haha, Greyson is getting his 1 year pictures taken today! I hope they turn out good like the 1st ones did. He is so unsure about people that he's never seen. I just know he's going to spend half of the time just staring people down. Hopefully not the whole time...OMGosh. I can just see it now. We're going back to the place that did these pictures, Portrait Innovations. I love that place.



2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

1) I have a counter on continually. And I hear what you're saying.

2) I can't wait to see the pictures. We're going to have to try Portrait Innovations. They have some here. YAY!! Post 'em soon!

Jill T. said...

Look how tiny he was there! Makes me want to cry!!