Aug 8, 2007

Sometimes I wish I had a maid...


Do you ever feel like there's no point in cleaning your house because it's going to look dirty all over again? That's how I feel right now. We will clean the house really good and what feels like 10 minutes later it's messy again.

I work full time and I come home at around 5:30-6:00 every night. I put Greyson right in his high chair, give him something to snack on and basically keep him satisfied or busy while I cook dinner. I feed him dinner, scarf mine down and when I'm done I don't want to clean. I'm tired, full, and lazy by that time! After all that I give Greyson a bath, a bottle, and it's his bedtime. How does one have enough time in the day? Can you believe about a month ago I was wanting to get pregnant again? Am I nuts? I can't handle it right now, LOL. Does anyone know the number to a good maid??? Just Kidding.....

No comments: