Jan 12, 2009

Prayers for Tami


My sister Tami had a full hysterectomy and a hernia repair today. She is in a lot of pain and I am asking for lots of prayers so she will feel better fast. Something you won't see Tami do is cry, and tonight Tami cried. She was hurting so bad. I don't like seeing my sister like that. She is usually THE ROCK. She put this surgery off as long as she could. I am so glad it's over with. I just pray that these next few weeks she will feel better than expected and feel like herself quickly. Thank you for your prayers in advance.


WE LOVE YOU AUNT TAM!

post signature

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh wow! I had no idea. I'll pray for her!

By the way, my dad just had hernia surgery, too. They found three hernias from his aneurysm surgery.

I can't imagine hernia surgery AND a hysterectomy. Ouch.

Anonymous said...

aww, I had no idea you posted about me. Love you too.