Jan 2, 2009

New Years Eve was a blast!

I won't make this long. Just wanted to share some pictures of our fun time from New Years Eve in our garage, haha. We had 2 Wii's here, so the adults had one in the garage and the kids were in my living room with theirs. It couldn't have been any better, really. My sister is a nut. The more she drinks the nuttier she gets, if that's possible.


Tami and Ang were doing some old school stuff..like shimmy shimmy coco puff..
Tami is behind them holding the hats on their heads, haha

Tam and Ryan (my nephew)


Carlos playing Wii for the first time...he did good too



Wasn't feeling too bad here





The silliness starts




We set everything up on Carlos' tool bench



I love these girls...my besties



My Wii character that Tami and Ang selected for me.....


post signature


3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

You girls are CRAZY! What a fun time. I miss your face.

AliciaDawn said...

I know sister, I miss you too!!

Anonymous said...

good times...good times. We need to make up a holiday once a month just so we can celebrate like this.