Jan 21, 2009

Poop is on my last nerve

I have had it with Greyson's poop. The last couple days Greyson laughs when I wipe his poopy butt. It must be tickling him. So, that's made it really hard for me because he picking his butt up and laughing hysterically when I touch his butt with a wet wipe. Well today he says, "I'm poopin Mommy." Well about 10 seconds later I see him digging in his diaper. He has poop all over his finger...gross. So, I change him and does it again. So round two, we've changed another one and washed our hands. Free from poop now. Carlos gets home and gets in the shower. He comes out and says, "Alicia, come look at this hurry." So I run in the bedroom. He has Carlos boots on. We're laughing and smiling at him. I look closer and Greyson has poop all over his leg. I get him out of these huge shoes and he has it all over his fingers, back of leg and all over his heel and foot. Then I handed Carlos his boot. It had poop in it...stinky! How do you get rid of that smell? So that's my night. Sounds fun huh. All of this reminds me of how perfect he is when he's sleeping. Awww.

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Girl - quit posting stuff like this!~ I want to believe that this isn't going to happen to me!

I hope it gets better for you, girl!~