Jan 3, 2009

Greyson no longer has a crib....

well he does but I took the side off of it. We have been talking about buying him a toddler bed. The only reason we haven't is because he hasn't tried to climb out of his crib once, never, zip, zero, none. So, we felt like it wasn't hurting to keep him in there. Tonight he was trying to put his doll in there so he could put the doll to sleep, like any other good Daddy would do, right? Anyway, it was too high because of the rails. I decided to take it off and voile look what we have here, a toddler bed. He loves it. His sheets were in the washer when I took these pictures. But, he keeps saying "Look at my big boy bed!" What will we be in for tonight??? I hope to get to take some pictures of him sleeping in it in the morning, that's if he doesn't end up in our bed. That's a whole other story....








post signature

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

oh my word, he's such a big boy!! I can't believe he's already in a big boy bed! How did it go? It was last night, right?

AliciaDawn said...

It didn't...haha