Jan 2, 2007

My baby's getting big already




I can't really believe how fast Greyson is growing. Everyone told me he would but I still can't believe it. Yesterday, I went though all of his clothes and took things out to make more room. I took out newborn and 0-3 months. Some of them looked so small. I would hold them up and say to myself "Was he really that tiny?" I can't believe it, but he was. I am not upset about Greyson growing so fast. It almost takes you by surprise though. I have told myself from day 1 that I will cherish these baby moments because one day I'll wish I had them back. He's changed so much in 4 months. When I look at his birth pictures I don't even recognize him. The good thing about him growing is the fun things he does every day. His smiles are so contagious. I love my baby boy and I thank God for him all the time. How can I have another one now, won't it take love away from him? My Mom wouldn't be happy about that. I have to have another one in her eyes. And, I know I probably will. But, how do you split so much love up between more than one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, it's amazing how fast they change! Do you miss him being itty bitty?

I'll tell you this much - today I was smelling on Lorelai and I thought...gosh, I wish that smell lasted forever. I could eat her up!!!

AliciaDawn said...

I always say that I could eat him up too. It's hard not too. I don't miss him being that little I guess because he's getting more and more fun every day. Just make sure to take lots of pictures!