Jan 20, 2007

Hangin with the girls!!!


Yep, I sent Greyson to Grammy's house and Mommy went out! I had a blast too! Me, Tami, our cousins Andrea and Meghan went and sang karaoke on Friday. We really enjoyed ourselves as you can see! Only bad thing, drinking makes me smoke...

It's nice to have adult time again. All this baby talk needed a break!!! I was good and had NO tequila shots. But, Tami on the other hand....just kidding she only had one so she was still normal by the end of the night. I think I might have to do this more often.



Right now it's snowing. We're supposed to get 4-6 inches. I am quite sick of this weather. I hate driving in messy weather. I am a big baby. When I drive in the snow I feel like I'm getting hypnotized from it flying at me. I am laughing at myself now for saying that. OK, that's all for now. It's 10:45pm and Greyson is sleeping so I should be too. Carlos is already plowing snow. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got out, girl! You look like you had a blast!