Jan 13, 2007

Just maybe....


I think I just may be able to say that Greyson is getting over this Bronchialitis crap. He is still a little congested, but nothing like he was. He has continued to smile and giggle the whole 3 weeks like nothing is even going on! That's my boy! I'm sure as he gets older he'll be milking it like Carlos does. Why is it when men get sick they think they are dying and when women get sick we will be just fine and we need to suck it up. I was sick about 4 weeks ago and I went on with my daily activities. Carlos gets sick and he won't touch Greyson. He quarantined himself in our bedroom. So, I was left to do everything for 3 days. It's funny how things change when he is sick. What a baby!

Anyway, now we have this ice outside and I am staying in because I don't mess with this kinda stuff. I slip and slide so easy, call me clumbsy. Carlos has been working since 5pm last night. It's now 1 pm, so like 20 hours already. He seems to be doing good. I am so bored. Greyson is napping, maybe I will too. BORING......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st off - Tell Greyson to quit growing so fast!

Secondly - I hear ya about the boys milking it - mine does that too! BIG TIME!

Thirdly - Now you have to teach me - how are you getting your blog to change? My blog, even though I registered for beta blogger, is not running on beta blogger - it's still on the old crap and I don't like it!!!