May 24, 2006

21 weeks and still counting...


Ok, I am posting this a few, 4 weeks late, LOL but I have been having problems posting on my blog. So here goes. I had a 21 week ultrasound and confirmed for the 3rd time that Carlos and I are having a son!! We are truly ecstatic about it. I have so many clothes for him. And I have already assumed he will be a shoe-aholic, as I have bought him 2 pairs of keds tennis shoes, 1 pair of Nike sandals, and a pair of Nike Shox. The kid has more shoes than his Momma already. Not really, I have like 80 pairs that I don't wear!! Carlos thinks they all look a like. But anyway, today I am 25 weeks but this ultrasound picture is at 21 weeks. On June 8th we will have another one and I will be 27 weeks!! Holy cow then 30 weeks, then 34, then UH OH time to have a screaming baby boy!! We really can't wait. I can't wait to see who he looks like. Will he be dark like his Daddy, will he have lots of hair, of course he will. That's pretty much a no brainer there. I have had heartburn like you wouldn't believe. Anyway, here is the ultrasound. He has his fist on his neck, awww baby, I can't wait to hold and kiss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw - such a precious baby boy - can't wait to meet you, Greyson!

AliciaDawn said...

Just wait you're gonna get cute ultrasounds like this soon too!! Gotta let me know as soon as you post so I can see how many babies are in there, LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rach, You'll be the one to have triplets or quadruplets!! :o)(just kidding)...I think...CONGRADULATIONS NEW MOMMY2BE,Tami