May 24, 2006

MINNERS all cuddled up


Just wanted to show you guys a picture of one of my fur babies. She thinks she is human but the nail painting and cute collars probably are what's causing that. I love to buy things for her. She has a huge reality check coming soon when Greyson gets here. I am really trying to teach her to stop CRYING when I walk out the door to do anything at all, even just to pop my head out the door and get the mail. She is the biggest baby. I think she has even got Carlos convinced that she is a baby and not a chihuahua. We love her so much though. We love our other dog too, Fido, but he's 13 and doesn't want his nails painted, LOL. Minnie is 4 lbs and has more clothes than Carlos and I put together. But, I will say I haven't put her in any clothes for a long time so give me a little bit of a break, PLEASE. I can hear you all now. Anyway, we like to walk in the Lake St. Louis Pet Mardi Gras Parade and last year Minnie won the Danny Divido award (smallest dog award if you didn't get that) She got all of these free treats that were for a 80lb dog, I swear. She couldn't barely eat any of them. She got by though, after we cut them all up and made all of our knives dull. Anyway here she is. YO Quiro Taco Bell? I probably spelled that wrong. I better ask Carlos, LOL

4 comments:

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

Alicia, she is a doll baby! If I ever get another puppy it will be a female chihuahua (I had a male chi mix but painting his nails and dressing him just seemed wrong since he was a "he"...lol)...
I LOVE this pic!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is Greyson's little face, especially those lips!! Who in your family has lips like that? too too cute! I am a diabeticmommy as well. I saw your pics and profile and just HAD to say hello and tell you how cute and sweet i think that pic is.. you should frame it and put it in the nursery!!