May 26, 2006

Who sold their house?


WE DID!!!! I am so excited right now!!! We have had our house on the market for about a month, and impatient me was going crazy thinking we wouldn't sell before Greyson got here. Well today the buyer sent over a contract asking us to pay like 6% which is $7000.00 at close and put a home protection plan in there for them also, which is like $450.00. When my realtor called me she was practically laughing. She was asking "What's wrong with these people expecting this much from you?" Anyway, we sent a counter offer saying we would pay 1%, and $120.00 on a protection plan and that they would have to pay the rest if they wanted one. I knew they would say no, welp they said YES!!! Soooooooo, we got full asking price and we only have to pay a little bit!!! I am so excited. I have been itching to get out of here and get closer to my family which is like 40 miles away from us. Carlos and I end up driving out their way to see them at least once a week for BBQ's, birthday parties, etc. And most of all, I am ready to get started on my son's nursery. I have everything, it just needs to be put together!!! Anyway, I just wanted to share our excitement. This was our 1st home, and we made a family here, but I can't wait to get out of it and closer to my family who I love so much and miss being close to. This is a picture of our home. It was a good home, and it looked nothing like this when we bought it. It was very plain and dirty, but we painted the door and shutters, and Carlos put his green thumb to work in the front with all of the gorgeous flowers. Goodbye house, we will miss you, but hello family I love you more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»