Dec 23, 2008

So this is Christmas

Only one more day for my families Christmas celebration at my sisters! I am getting really excited about it. I am super excited to see Greyson's reaction when he opens all of these presents everyone got him. Of course the ones Santa is bringing him as well. Last night when I got home from doing a little more shopping, even though I said I was done with him, I let him open just one from us. It was a Little Tikes movie and it came with a bonus Cozy Coup car for him to play with. You remember Greyson's car. Well, he calls it his "Wee" Every time he sees one on T.V, in someones yard, he always says, "Look Mommy, my Wee!" When he opened it up he was so excited and screaming! It was hilarious! I wish I would have capture it on camera! The movie is adorable and the car is a blast!!










post signature

1 comment:

Kim said...

I LOVE Cozy Coupes! Those are the best toys! I've probably pushed those things hundreds of miles just to make the little people in my life happy. I wish someone would push me around in a Cozy Coupe! Merry Christmas!!