Dec 29, 2008

Hangin at the crib this New Years

The thought of staying home on New Years eve before I had my son was not really something I wanted to do. We used to love to go to the expensive events, drinks included in the price, all you can eat. But this year we are gonna have some people over and get drunk in the comfort of our own home. I'm sure there will be some shots thrown down, like tequila or something we'll regret the next day. But the thought of being safe at home is nice. I'll be sure to take pictures, of course. Greyson was supposed to go to Grammy's house, but Aunt Tam won't let him. She wants him to be here with us. Hmmmm, babysitter or not? OK, fine, Tami wins. Guess who's gonna be keeping an eye on him then? I could've had a sitter, oh well. I can't believe it's almost 2009. So much has happened this year. I bought another new car,which already has 23,000 miles on it, got pregnant but lost it, my beautiful baby boy turned 2 yrs old, my dog turned 14, yes I said 14, Cher's dog passed away after 13 yrs of being her baby, Mom got a great paying job that she loves, and finally, Greyson learned the words, bullshit, ass and asshole. I was only joking when I called Daddy an asshole, I swear.
All of that aside, I am glad and sad that the year is over. It's great to have a fresh start, but then on the other hand my baby is gonna be 3 already. It is going too fast. I love every day I have with him. He makes me a better person. I am excited to see the way he will change this year. I'm sure it will be eventful, but hopefully in a good way!

I hope you have a safe New Years eve and an amazing 2009.





post signature

No comments: