Dec 7, 2008

Nothing to post about

really....I have been trying to think about stuff to post about the past couple of days and have come up with nothing. Christmas is in a couple of weeks. I have bought a total of 3 Christmas presents. I have to still buy all of Greyson's stuff, something for my Mom, Tavia, the DR's I work for, my boss, and I think that's it. I love Christmas but it's hard to find the right present sometimes. Then I feel forced to just pick something out. It's about 25 degrees outside right now and I can't stand it. Brrrrrrr. Next Wednesday my work is having our Christmas dinner at Brios. I love our Christmas dinners every year. We have so much fun every time. We went to Maggiano's two of the years I have been there and OMG, their food is amazing! Soon it will be 2009 and we have no plans for that so far. We usually don't until the last minute really. What will you be doing on New Years?




post signature

1 comment:

Eeyore3692001 and Foxtrot said...

This is eeyore3692001 from Cafemom. Please let the girls know I have had to change my email addy to simplybeautifulcreations@live.com and that I cannot access cafemom due to my computer being infected and very sick. I am slowly loosing my favorite programs and internet websites, and don't know how much longer I will have access at all, and with Christmas I have no money to fix my computer. A friend will login to my profile to keep it active, however that is all, no posts from me, If I leave the group due to inactivity, I promise to come back.

You can also visit my blog at www.simplybeautifulcreations2008.blogspot.com for the time being, just not sure how much longer I will be available there either.

Hugs and Merry Christmas

Eeyore