Dec 26, 2008

Maybe our best Christmas ever.....

I hope your Christmas was wonderful. Ours was for sure. Greyson really got into opening the presents this year. It made it so much more fun! He got tons of stuff from everyone and Santa!!Every time he takes a nap now, he wakes up and says, "OK, Mommy, let's go open presents!" My living room is a disaster. It's slowly shaping back up. I just don't know where to go with all this!
We went to Tami and Chris' house on Christmas eve. There was so much food, little smokies, meatballs, artichoke dip, taco dip, cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats, oysters..yuck, and more. Here is Daddy and Greyson. Below them is a picture of Ryan, my nephew and Sarah, his longtime girlfriend. The third picture is Kylie and Greyson.











Every year the kids gather around Uncle Gary while he reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas." This year I had the idea of Gramma doing it since she's getting older and in a nursing home. It was really special. I think we all had a tear in our eyes.



After that, Greyson started getting really impatient and was READY to open presents! We must have been making him wait way too long. As you can tell he was getting restless laying on the presents and falling off of them...




I only got a couple of pictures of the presents he got at Aunt Tam's house. He got a school bus, a Superman scooter, tons of Thomas the Train tracks and cars, a Mickey Mouse blanket, a Tee Ball set with gloves and lots more.




Then it was time to go home so Santa could come. Watching Greyson's face that morning was priceless. He opened every single present really slow. He' tear little bitty pieces off. You can imagine how long it took to open them all. It was so worth it!!! Santa brought him his first pair of snow boots, that he can barely walk in, bathtub toys, Mr. Potato Head and family, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse CD for the car and much more.





Yesterday, we put his Thomas the Train track together. Daddy and Greyson played trains. I loved watching them.







One last present was Greyson's Hispanic Ashton Drake doll. Yes I said doll. First of all he has a Diego doll and tries to change his diaper and it swallows poor Diego up. Mom bought me this doll and I opened it up yesterday and I decided to give it to Greyson. So mom found some baby clothes she bought for Greyson that he never wore when he was a teeny baby. He was smiling from ear to ear. He won't put this baby down. I was afraid to give my son a baby doll, but seeing how happy it makes him, I don't care. He is in love....aww.












post signature


1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Awww..you guys DID have a great Christmas!! I can't believe you don't like oysters! Girl...you're missing out!

Miss you guys!