Nov 3, 2008

When will he stop asking for suckers?

I wish I could throw the rest of the candy away. Greyson is constantly asking for a sucker. If I say no, he throws a fit until he gets it. I am trying not to give in. I at least make him say please. But, I can't wait until it's all gone. To make sure he didn't ask for it, I threw all the chocolate away...yeah right I ate it. With young kids, how do you keep this crap away from them? Or keep it at a minimum. He doesn't understand too much sweets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't you throw the rest of it away?????

Autumn said...

Maybe when you give him another one, tell him that this is the last one? Make sure the candy is somewhere he can't see it when you say that (and that he understands what "last one" means)! And then, take the rest outside when he's napping or in bed and throw it in the outside garbage can.