Nov 8, 2008

Buh buh brrrrrrrrrr.....

I know it's time for it to get cooler, but it always shocks me when it does. A couple days ago it was 75 degrees and today it's in the 30's. I had to get our coats out. I realize it's November and it's supposed to be cold like this, but I think we got pretty lucky this year and it stayed nicer longer. So on cold days what do you do? Sit in the house with comfy clothes on and take pictures. I took some pictures of Greyson after he fell asleep. I love looking at him so peaceful. I know he's not into anything. Notice he still has the baby fat roll on his thighs. I will be sad when he grows out of that. I still love his feet just as much as I did when he was a little baby.



3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

He looks so stinkin' LONG!!! And, are we supposed to grow out of the baby fat legs? Cuz, I still have mine!

Kelly said...

Awe He's so sweet I love his little chunky thighs!

AliciaDawn said...

Oh is that all it is Rachel? heehee