Nov 2, 2008

Halloween is over with, now pig out day is coming...

We had a very good time trick or treating. I was really worried Grey wouldn't do too well because he is terrified of all things monster/scary. He surprised us and did very well with it. My cousin's little boy, Diego was the Scream character. At first Grey did just that..screamed at him, haha. But, as the night went on, he did great. He walked proudly up to those doors and said "Trick or Treat". My sister and niece came over all dressed up. Tami, my sister, is such a cool mom! She dresses up every year. This year she was one of the girls from Little House On the Prairie. It was awesome. I made buffalo chicken dip, chili, lil smokies and also some hot dogs for chili dogs. I had to take a picture of them in the pan. I looked down and noticed it looked like a hand in there. Pretty freaky on Halloween night, we all got a kick out of that. It was a little better but I couldn't find my camera. That's my life. Daddy stayed home and handed out candy while we loaded our bags with it. All in all it was so much fun!!!






2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh, I love Tami's costume! I'm glad it all worked out well for y'all!

Dani said...

OMG Grey looked so cute!!