Nov 9, 2008

As you know I like to sing....

I have decided to record myself singing some songs. You will really get a kick out of my filming skills. I am using my digital camera and just have it sitting on my desk. I promise they will get better. It's hard to get the lighting just right, haha. If there is a song you would like me to try ever..let me know. If I know it, I will try it. If not maybe I will learn it for you. If I like you that much...just kidding. Please leave me feedback. Be gentle though. I am not a professional so don't bash me too much! Hope you enjoy!




post signature

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

You freakin' rock!! You've already had 35 views on your youtube video. Won't be long, girl....you gonna be famous! :-)

Unknown said...

I could listen all night...you sound great! Seriously, I'm going to sit here and listen for a while...

AliciaDawn said...

Aww you're sweet!