Dec 9, 2007

Wow, what a day..

I'll first start by saying I was over at Mom's last night and I started getting this headache which is kind of rare for me. I guess I should feel lucky for that. It progressively got worse as the night went on. It was behind my eyes and everything.I decided it was time to go home and try to sleep it off after a total of 1600 mg's of Ibuprofen. It wasn't touching it. I went home and went to bed only to wake up all night because my head was hurting. Thank God Greyson was at Mom's house spending the night. I felt so nauseous and the pain in my head was severe. I called my Mom and told her I was going to the Emergency room. I was getting so freaked out. I was afraid something serious was going on because this was something I've never had to go through. I went to the hospital and they got me in immediately. I was sent for a Cat Scan, EKG, blood work and a urine sample. Everything came back normal. I just had my first migraine. I hope I never have another one. I really wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. I told them it was worse than my c-section I had. Now, that's serious, LOL. Anyway, I went to Mom's after I left the hospital and as soon as I got there I told Mom to get me something I was feeling really sick to my stomach. I barely made it to the trashcan. I got so sick and couldn't quit. I took some Vicodin and went to sleep for about 3 hours. I woke up feeling better but I still have some pressure behind my eyes. It hurts to bend over or doing any lifting. I was afraid the hospital was going to be packed due to the ice storm we had last night. I will post about that next. I hope I never have another migraine again.

1 comment:

AliciaDawn said...

BTW, I am not pregnant! LOL