Dec 3, 2007

Can't I just get a lil break Greyson?

This morning Greyson's right eye was glued shut when I woke him up, so I cleaned it off and took him to Tami's hoping she wouldn't say anything...I can't miss another day of work. So, we get there and I'm about to leave and she says, "He feels hot." I just kinda brushed it off. I hadn't noticed honestly. Well, she took his temp and sure enough he had a fever. So, I had to call into work. I just went ahead a drove to his Dr.s office in hopes that they would just squeeze him in. They did, in fact we were in and out of there within 30 minutes. Greyson has pink eye and a virus. I hadn't even noticed that he had a rash on his back, not bad enough that I saw it.

Today he has been so whiney. I was so glad to see Carlos when he got home from work. I couldn't wait to get a break. Carlos didn't do crap. He was tired from work. So, I felt guilty because I was home all day and he wasn't. So, I took care of him. He wouldn't go to sleep for me which is very unlike him. Usually he will lay down as soon as I put him in his crib and go to sleep. I attempted to put him to sleep 3 times. None of those times worked. This last time, I just let him cry. I felt bad but oh my gosh, go to sleep already. I just hope tomorrow will be much better.....

No comments: