Dec 5, 2007

Well, I think we are getting back to normal..

I think we are I said. Greyson was really good today, not whiney or needy at all. I think maybe a big part of it is teething. I say that now but I just changed a pretty nasty diaper before I put him to bed. Let's hope that wasn't the start or more of what he's been going through. Anyway, I've taken some pictures and played with them a bit and I wanted to share them with all two of my readers. Hello....hello.....anybody out there?




My Daddy's cowboy hat and my new boots from my Daddy's town in Mexico




My Daddy wants me to be just like him....that's what Mommy says




Watching Mimi (Minnie)go potty outside

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh - he is a true Mexican! Not that he wasn't before. What a great outfit! I want to see a video of him saying his first Spanish word. PLeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Jill T. said...

I'm here! I'm here! And I think he is absolutely gorgeous!!!