Dec 3, 2007

I actually colored my hair brown

Last night I went to my Mom's house and had her color my hair brown. I am just sick of running to the salon and paying so much to get it highlighted. I'm sure it'll be blonde again some day. Maybe in the summertime.

So here is a before (nice picture huh)



Here is while it was being colored



And here is the final cut and color.




A friend of mine said that she can see some resemblance now with Greyson and I. I am not in love with it, that's for sure. It'll grow on me...get it, my hair will grow on me, ah ha ha ha.


Another thing going on...Greyson has pink eye and a virus. So, he's getting drops in his eye. Last week my niece and my lil cousin had strep throat and they are with Greyson every day at my sisters. So, I'm hoping he won't get that now!

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Well, you know me - I'm always a fan of new hair color. I love it! Who cut it?

You're gawgeous, dahling!

Sorry to hear about Greyson. Get him better, soon!!!