Jun 17, 2007

Time to rearrange the whole house..


Holy cow. I should be losing weight soon. I have been chasing Greyson everywhere around this house. He just will not stop. He is into anything and everything he can get his little hands into. I am out of breath, LOL. He is pulling cords out from everywhere, little pieces of fuzz off the floor. I knew he would learn to crawl, but I didn't think about how busy it makes them and you when they start. I just put him in his crib so I can type this. I know he can't do any harm in there, geez!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! I always say I can't wait for that, but it's only because Lorelai already weighs 20+ pounds and it's getting harder to carry her.

Anonymous said...

by the way - I love how Fergie and Third Day are right next to one another! Love it!

AliciaDawn said...

Yeah I think I am gonna take that song off, LOL