Jun 17, 2007

The decision has been made

We have decided to hav Greyson's party at Aunt Tam and Uncle Chris' house. Tami really wanted us to have it there in the first place. I just don't like the thought of us going to someone elses house for OUR parties. Our place is just too small. Now I have some planning to do. What theme should I do? I went to the Dollar Store one time and saw tons of baby birthday stuff. I thought I'd just go there when it was time. Really though, that can add up too because I don't know when enough is enough.

We had a good weekend. We got to see Gary. He was home from Texas for the weekend. I guess I should explain. He is going to school for a couple of months to learn how to give Polygraph tests. He said it's extremely hard. He is in the class with a guy from the show "The First 48". I am thinking he is pretty stoked about it too, as he told me this like 3 times while he was home, LOL.

Anyway, it's Father's Day and Carlos has been chilling on the couch most of the day. I figure he works his butt off during the week and this is his day so he can chill as long as he wants!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go shopping with me when I get in town - I'll let you know when to stop! :-)

Happy Father's Day, Carlos!

AliciaDawn said...

Sounds like a plan! We'll go shopping strollers and all!