Jun 28, 2007

Ahhh, I can't wait!

Tonight I was at my friend Angie's house and we were talking about her Mom having this gorgeous cabin at the lake and she says "you know you can go there anytime". I was like WHAT? She tells me I could've been going there anytime I wanted. So, never mind all the free vacations I could've taken but I am going to now. Anyway look at this beauty!! We will be going in the middle of July sometime, and Tami and Chris will be coming with us! It has a pool and jacuzzi!!! I can't barely think about it without smiling in excitement. We will be bringing Greyson. I wouldn't leave him for 4 days, not my baby! I wouldn't be having fun, I'd be miserable!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome! I can't believe it! You are going to have so much fun! What lake is it on?

Rachel