Jun 19, 2007

I have baby fever AGAIN

Yes you read that right. I think it's time to give Greyson a baby brother or sister. I have always wanted my children to be very close in age. After I had Greyson I thought there was no way in hell I would have another one anytime soon...I was soo tired. I thought I wouldn't last another day. However all of that has passed and I am putting it in God's hands. He will make me prego when the timing is right. I see how wonderful Carlos is with our son and I wouldn't want anyone else to father my children, he's simply AWESOME!

We are in no big hurry. Yeah right, anyone that knows me well, knows I am the most impatient person in the world.When I want something, I want it NOW! Anyway, I will let you all know when I get a BIG FAT POSITIVE again!!! Fun Fun! Now excuse me, I have to go baby dance with my husband, LOL.

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

ooh, ooh - I wish we could plan it to be prego at the same time then our seconds would be the same age!! I'm so glad you're ready again! Me too, me too! Call me crazy, but I was ready about 2 1/2 months after I had her, we just haven't had any luck as of yet. :-(

Anonymous said...

Shake Your Groove Thang,Shake Your Groove Thang,Yeah, Yeah! Dance with the Boogie Get Down... (I think those are the words to that song) Come on, come on. I NEED ANOTHER BABY AROUND HERE!!! =o)