Dec 22, 2006

Two more days!!!



First of all, RACHEL is going to be having her baby anytime now!!! Good Luck Rachel with that. It will be so wonderful to experience. Soon you will have your first glimpse of heaven in your arms!!! And, I just know it's a girl!!!

Christmas Eve is in 2 days and Greyson will get to open his very first presents, or his mommy will be for him. Last night I took Cher to Chesterfield mall to get her last presents that she needed. Then we walked past the popcorn place and she nearly YANKED my arm off trying to get me to go in there. It did smell awesome. So, we got some yummy hot caramel popcorn. Straight out of the popper!!! Mmm mmm good! I could've just asked for 3 pounds of lard to place directly on my arse and thighs, but they didn't sell that.

Hope you have all of your shopping done!!! Have a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Alicia! I can't WAIT! It will be such a blessing!

Merry Christmas to you guys too! Enjoy it! Looks like I'll probably be celebrating baby's first Christmas NEXT year...oh well.

The popcorn - ooh, yummy! That's why I stay out of the stores. Well, that and I'm lazy!

Have all of our shopping done - no, haven't really started. We are HORRIBLE!!!

AliciaDawn said...

no shopping will be getting done then I think.
lol