Dec 28, 2006

Closing out 2006



Well, before you know it 2007 will be here. I just want to say I had an amazing year. I had a healthy little boy on August 25th 2006. That will be the best thing of all times but that's how I will close out my year. A lot of great new things will happen to me in 2007 with Greyson growing so fast. He is trying to laugh. He has this cute little 1/2 laugh going on right now, and I swear he's singing when I sing. It's so precious. He just stares at me and coos. Oh my gosh I could just squeeze him up.




I have a few New Years Resolutions this time. I will try to lose weight, keep my house cleaner, and try to work more hours. Finally, I will try to get to church more then once every couple of months. But, if none of that happens it won't be the end of the world.


I hope that all of my friends and family feel good about closing this chapter in their lives and are excited to open up a new one. Have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: