Dec 9, 2006

Fa la la la la

Greyson got to meet Santa for the first time this week at the babysitter's house. I didn't know she was even going to have him come over. I love this babysitter. When it's a kid's birthday she decorates her whole house with balloons and streemers and they celebrate that kids birthday all day. It's really neat. I am really glad to have her.

Christmas is only in a couple of weeks, do you have your shoppping done? I don't. I need to get something for his sitter, any ideas? I don't know who will answer me, maybe Rachel. Thanks Rachel for being a dedicated "The Real Me" blog reader, ha ha ha. I know I have a couple others but no one ever comments. I must go now, I have to get my dog from the groomers. He got beautified. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can help you out for sure, but what is she like? How many children does she have? Tell me more and I'll fill you in on my ideas! :-)

Love,
Your #1 Blog Fan

AliciaDawn said...

She has like 3-4 4 yr olds, and then a few babies. She's amazing. Her house is filled with tons of stuff from like Home Interiors. She doesn't need anymore decorations. TOO MANY ALREADY!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now