Dec 17, 2006

One more week till Christmas!!!



Hope you have all of your shopping done because this week will be sooo crazy in the stores. I have decided I will give money to my nephews and forget the shopping. This weekend flew by. Usually Mom has Greyson every Saturday night but the last couple I can't stand to give him up. He is so fun to be with. He smiles SOOO MUCH. Each time he smiles, I tear up a little. He has us wrapped so far around his finger. I told Mom that my heart feels like it's going to explode with love for him. I really don't know what I did without him.

This weekend Mom and I will go to the Christmas program at church and then we'll be having Christmas at Tami's house. Soo fun! Last year we had a blast over there. You know I will have pictures on here as soon as I can.

Carlos' boss and his wife are more than generous. They always buy us such huge presents. I wish they wouldn't really. It makes my present look like it came out of the cracker jack box. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse today and had a yummy lunch with them. I knocked over a whole glass of water on my son's lap. I was going to check his bottle to see how much he had drank and I hit my glass, WHOOPS! I felt so bad, he was soaked.




Anyway, I hope you all have your shopping done. I think I am gonna throw the towel in and be finished. Have a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw - fantastic pictures! Merry Christmas to you, too, girl! I'm glad you're so in love with your little one! I can't WAIT to be the same!